Paypal enrolment expiration action need Disable Course Enrolment

Paypal enrolment expiration action need Disable Course Enrolment

by Arul R -
Number of replies: 1

Manual Enrolment expiry action :

It have 4 type of actions.(Keep user enrolled,disable course enrolment,Disable course enrolment and remove roles and Unenrol user from course)

Paypal Enrolment expiry action : 

It have only 3 type of actions (Keep user enrolled,Disable course enrolment and remove roles and Unenrol user from course) and one is missing ie, disable course enrolment

Actually we need Disable course enrolment in paypal setting, because when the course enrolment ends it is removing roles for the user and there after we cant able to access that user particular grades and all, When course enrolment ends it shows the user status Suspended.

But where as when we set Disable course enrolment in manual setting it showing the status Not Current, but it is useful and I can able to access the user grades and all.

Can anyone please help me, how we can use this Disable course enrolment in paypal settings  and avoid removing roles.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Arul R

Re: Paypal enrolment expiration action need Disable Course Enrolment

by Renaat Debleu -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I think it is not that simple: a disable course enrolment would imply that the plugin also handles a 'cancel payment' event.

As far as I know the cancellation of a payment in a course happens when a PayPal payment is cancelled.  So if a course enrolment is disabled, it should contact PayPal and cancel the payment....