I'm trying to upgrade from 3.2 to 3.5... running on Ubuntu 16.04... moving from one machine to another
This is what I did
- made all the backups (of course)
- copied moodledata and moodle directories, restored database
- tested everything in 3.2, and it works fine.
Then for the upgrade:
- moved the /var/www/html out of the way
- uncompressed 3.5 into /var/www/html
- copied the config.php from the working install
At that point, I get the installation screen. What have I done wrong?
Thanks in advance!