So far I have only used our school Moodle. On my courses I have used Progress bar for quite some time now. Yesterday I started to experiment with MoodleCloud.com for a "side project". I could not find Progress bar in the blocks I could add to my course. After some googling I learned that Progress bar has been replaced by Completion progress. But that is not available on blocks either. I ended to a plugin site, and downloaded Completion progress. And that is as far as I got!
I have tried to follow the instructions
- Login as an admin and go to Site administration > Plugins > Install plugins. (If you can't find this location, then plugin installation is prevented on your site.)
- Click the button 'Install plugins from Moodle plugins directory'.
- Search for a plugin with an Install button, click the Install button then click Continue.
- Confirm the installation request
- Check the plugin validation report
Is it really so that there is no easy way to have the bar block visible on Moodlecloud.com?
(I still hope it's just that I missed the right place )