This is just a heads-up to let you know that a new version of the Moodle app (3.5.2) is available.
This is a release focused on stability and some bug fixes, and comes with awaited improvements and intensive testing for a very stable release for the beginning of the academic year in the North Hemisphere.
Some of the improvements for this version are:
* RTL - The app now has a basic support for right to left languages.
* Section navigation within a course has been improved
* Embedded content from the site in iframes now works in the app
* Files now can show their size and format if they are configured to do so
* Tracked forums now display the number of unread messages
* The app has been adapted for iPhone X