Teaching with Moodle

Moving an assignment

Picture of Cam Davis
Moving an assignment

I have set up a course in Moodle sectioned off in Weekly blocks. Because of some circumstances, I needed to extend the deadline for an assignment until the next  class. Now, I need to move some of the assignments  until the next "week block".

Is there an easy way to do this? I would rather not delete several assignments and then rebuild them in the new position.

Average of ratings: -
Mary Cooch
Re: Moving an assignment
Documentation writersMoodle Course Creator Certificate holdersMoodle HQParticularly helpful MoodlersTestersTranslators

If you are indeed talking of one single course and several weekly blocks then  you should be able to turn on the editing, click the assignment, hold on to it and drag it down to the new weekly block. Is that possible for you?

Picture of Cam Davis

Thank you. I am new to Moodle. After a bit of searching, I was able to discover this. 

Mary Cooch
Documentation writersMoodle Course Creator Certificate holdersMoodle HQParticularly helpful MoodlersTestersTranslators

Hello there. If you are new to Moodle then you might find our beginner videos helpful - hopefully this link should take you to a playlist of 32 videos on using Moodle in teaching: 

Also look at our Moodle documentation

Average of ratings: Useful (1)