Unable to change Review options for Quiz

Unable to change Review options for Quiz

by Alex Fiscus -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I have on the site-wide settings for a quiz to have everything checked off for "after the quiz is closed" in the review options. For some reason, I am unable to make any changes to current classes created, and with some classes, only 3 options are given for me to check off with the others ultimately being grayed out. 

When I tested out making a new quiz the review options showed all the boxes being checked off, then suddenly they were grayed out and I was unable to make any changes (although, it was showing exactly what I wanted). Once I saved the quiz I went back to the settings and noticed that all the boxes were unchecked for the after the quiz is closed section and it would not allow me to make changes. 

I have administrative access to Moodle, so I'm not sure what seems to be the issue. 

We are using Moodle 3.4.2+ 

Thanks,

Alex

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alex Fiscus

Re: Unable to change Review options for Quiz

by Evangeline Varonis -

You need to indicate a closing date for the quiz before you can adjust some of the review options. Please give that a try.

Litsa Varonis

In reply to Evangeline Varonis

Re: Unable to change Review options for Quiz

by Alex Fiscus -

Thank you. That helped explain why my Master course quizzes were grayed out, but not why in my sitewide settings we have them checked off but when the quiz has an end date they aren't automatically checked off.