Bulk download of individual responses?

Bulk download of individual responses?

by Claudine Crews -
Number of replies: 5

Is there any way to bulk download all individual questionnaire responses?  We want to use these for student evaluations of their clinical preceptors, and preceptors evaluating of their students, but downloading/printing each individually would be way too time consuming.

Thanks for any info,

Claudine

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Claudine Crews

Re: Bulk download of individual responses?

by Sharon Strauss -
Picture of Testers

Thanks. I have the same question. We are using the questionnaire to get information about individual students. We want a way to bulk print the responses in a way that is organized by each student, rather than by each question. I know we can export the results to a csv. That sort of works. However, the responses include a number of French accents and other special characters. These do not download quite right into a csv.

The printout is fine when I print one by one, or even cut and paste each response into a Word file. However, that is very tedious. I think I recall that there was once a tool for bulk printing. However, I cannot find such a tool now.

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

You can download all of the responses, or per group responses, as a CSV file.

In reply to Mike Churchward

by Claudine Crews -

Thank you for your reply.

We want to use the questionnaire as student and preceptor evaluation forms. The CVS file will not work for us. We need an individual copy of the each person's questionnaire, on its own individual page. I have to file a copy of each person's completed evaluation (questionnaire) in their individual folder. I'm talking about approximately 300 questionnaire responses at least twice a year! It would take forever to transfer each person's responses into an individual form and save it into their file.

With our last evaluations we use "assignment", but the form had to be downloaded, saved, filled-out and saved, and then uploaded. But, at the end of the evaluation period we were able to then download every person's evaluation forms in one zip folder, a HUGE time saver over having them emailed.

The questionnaire has some awesome advantages, such as being able to complete it very easily online, the ability to send out reminders to those who have not participated (always a problem) and the ability to get some analysis of responses. However, the time it would take to download individual responses or to create one for each completed questionnaire from the CVS file completely negates those advantages. The ability to bulk download individual responses would make this the perfect application.

by Ajay Dubedi -

You can download the majority of the reactions, or per gather reactions, as a CSV document.