We are trying to publish customized moodle mobile app to apple store, but apple rejected our application. It shows message as below. we have tried to upload 3 time and still rejected from apple store. We use ionic framework from moodle and modification in theme. Please suggest what is missing and unable to publish in apple store. Thank you.
Guideline 1.2 - Safety - User Generated Content
Your app enables the display of user-generated content but does not have the proper precautions in place.
To resolve this issue, please revise your app to implement all of the following precautions:
- Require that users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users
- A method for filtering objectionable content
- A mechanism for users to flag objectionable content
- A mechanism for users to block abusive users
- The developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content
Request a phone call from App Review
At your request, we can arrange for an Apple Representative to call you within the next three to five business days to discuss your App Review issue.