Course enrolment (active) trigger by specific criteria (course completion or timeframes or other)

Course enrolment (active) trigger by specific criteria (course completion or timeframes or other)

by Rebecca Ogrady-Marshall -
Number of replies: 0

Moodle 3.5

Hi everyone,

I need a way to trigger enrolment (or make active if already enrolled) into a course upon specified criteria.  

For example, I have four courses to be undertaken by students over a period of time, once they either complete these four (gradebook outcome for completion) or a certain time has passed, I have four more courses that should be auto triggered to be available.

There are different groups within each of these four courses.  So, it would have to also be group dependent.

e.g. if group XYZ2018 completes course A, Course B, Course C and Course D OR 90 days has passed, then course E, Course F, Course G, Course H are available.

Likewise for group RST2018 and group LMN2018.

At the moment I'm using a manual enrolment that comes from an integration with the student management system.  This enrols students into their group in all courses, but I need to limit the courses.

Would love some feedback / ideas/ work-arounds / brainstorms etc 

Thank you!

Average of ratings: -