ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS (Migrated from Apache to IIS)

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS (Migrated from Apache to IIS)

by Babaso Aldar -
Number of replies: 5

Dear All,

I have migrated moodle from XAMPP (apache server) to IIS. It works fine on local IP. It gives error on public IP (ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS). IIS configuration is OK (I checked it for new installation from public IP. It works).

So where is problem after migration in moodle?

Anyone can help me to come out of this?

Thanks! 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Babaso Aldar

Re: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS (Migrated from Apache to IIS)

by Usman Asar -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Have you setup URL redirect?

In reply to Usman Asar

by Babaso Aldar -
Initially not but after that i tried that way also but it did not worked, Then I removed that still having same issue.
In reply to Babaso Aldar

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

This sounds like a web server issue, not moodle.  Unless something in your config.php file is affecting it...

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Babaso Aldar -

Thanks Emma,

I thought that also and tried new installation on same configuration and its done. After that I came to conclusion that it is in the moodle only...somewhere i should alter..but that i don't know how and where.?

In reply to Babaso Aldar

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Take a look at the moodle config file - (moodle/admin.php) make sure that asides from the database and moodledate references it matches the one from your fresh install...