Open Login form in popup menu

Open Login form in popup menu

by Himanshu Sharma -
Number of replies: 4

Hi All,

I'm trying to open my login form in a popup menu but unable to achieve.

Please help me to find the solution to open my login form in a javascript popup menu modal.

I am using the Klass theme.

Where I can change in my code so that I will be able to open login form in javascript popup menu.

Thanks

Himanshu

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Himanshu Sharma

Re: Open Login form in popup menu

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Popup from where? Why would you want to do that?

In reply to Howard Miller

by Himanshu Sharma -

Popup on the current page.

Example -  If a user is on the front page and click on the login link then a popup menu will come and ask for the login credentials.

similarly, whenever a user clicks on course view page without login then he will be redirected to the login page, At that time a popup will come and ask for credentials and if the user enters the right credentials then he will be redirected to the requested page.

Thanks 

Himanshu

In reply to Himanshu Sharma

by Olumuyiwa Taiwo -
Picture of Plugin developers

You could always style the login form to look like a pop-up. 

But if you insist on it being a popup, you could do it as a Bootstrap Modal -- https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/bootstrap_modal.asp -- considering that your theme is Bootstrap based.

In reply to Olumuyiwa Taiwo

by Himanshu Sharma -

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I finally created popup menu for login and registration using bootstrap modal