Fatal error: Interface 'renderable' not found i

Fatal error: Interface 'renderable' not found i

by Pravin J -
Number of replies: 4

Fatal error: Interface 'renderable' not found in /home/..../public_html/learn/lib/outputcomponents.php on line 3111

Plz suggest me how to fix this issue...

Thank you in advace.

(Edited by Mary Cooch  to clarify subject title- original submission Tuesday, 28 August 2018, 8:37 AM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pravin J

Re: Fatal error: Interface 'renderable' not found i

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Please turn Debugging up full and select display errors. Reproduce the error and let us have the complete trace. 

In reply to Howard Miller

by Pravin J -

After debegging am getting this error. when i stop ( extension php_xsl.dll ) everything working fine. but i need to reset the password every login. if i start this ( extension php_xsl.dll )  am getting below error.

Fatal error: Interface 'renderable' not found in /home/.............../public_html/learn/lib/outputcomponents.php on line 3111

Plz suggest me 

In reply to Pravin J

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Yes you said. But you should also get more information than that. Is debugging turned to 'Developer' level?

In reply to Howard Miller

by Pravin J -

Yes I enable, But am not getting any errors.