I really like the idea of this plugin so far, especially being able to use questions from the normal Moodle Question Bank. I have tried the plugin in a Moodle 3.4.4+ (Build: 20180824) and Moodle 3.5.1+ (Build: 20180824). The 3.5.1+ worked right away using multiple choice only questions so far.
With the 3.4.4+ site, creating pages and navigating from page to page has worked as expected. However, I have tried a number of different types of questions, and had got the same error with each one, even when using the same questions in both Moodles. I will admit, this Moodle 3.4.4+ started life as Moodle 2.2, which might be causing the problem. Later today I will try the plugin in a "cleaner" version of 3.4.
Debug info: Out of range value for column 'qatid' at row 1
0 => 1,
1 => '204730',
2 => 12,
3 => 1,
4 => 1.0,
5 => 1.0,
6 => 'Which company manufactured the newspapers color laser printer?
; Hewlet Packard
7 => 'multichoice',
8 => 'Xerox
9 => 4,
10 => 1535560093,
11 => 1535560097,
12 => 'Xerox
Error code: dmlwriteexception
- line 489 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
- line 1329 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 1375 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()
- line 220 of /mod/simplelesson/classes/local/attempts.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()
- line 157 of /mod/simplelesson/showpage.php: call to mod_simplelesson\local\attempts::update_answer()