Theme Quiz Page

Theme Quiz Page

by Chris Chard -
Number of replies: 1

Hi, 

Hoping you can help. 

I want to be able to theme the quiz page (/mod/quiz/view.php) to remove the overall feedback section and just allow feedback to show inside the table of previous attempts. 

However, I can't locate any mustache templates for that page and I've tried adding mod/quiz/view.php to my theme and editing out that section but i can't seem to get it to apply. 

I've tried adding that file to mytheme/mod/quiz/view.php and mytheme/mod_quiz/view.php and mytheme/templates/mod_quiz/view.php - but nothing works. 

Any help would be really appreciated!

Cheers, 

Chris 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Chris Chard

Re: Theme Quiz Page

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi, 

It helps if you say which Moodle version you are using as there have been a few version changes that can affect themes. 

To answer your question, you need to use a Renderer if you want to make these sort of changes.

If you look at the links at the top of the Frontpage of the Themes Forum you will see a list of useful links to some tutorials, amongst which you should find one that explains how to create a renderer.

Hope this helps?

Cheers

Mary