Error opening Course after upgrade

Error opening Course after upgrade

by Sa Thomas -
Number of replies: 1

I have upgrade to 3.5 and upgraded flexpage to the latest, but now I am experiencing the below error when opening associated courses

Exception - Argument 1 passed to course_format_flexpage_model_cache::is_page_available() must be an instance of course_format_flexpage_model_page, null given, called in [dirroot]\course\format\flexpage\locallib.php on line 88

Exception - Argument 1 passed to course_format_flexpage_model_cache::get_page_parents() must be an instance of course_format_flexpage_model_page, null given, called in [dirroot]\course\format\flexpage\lib.php on line 52

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sa Thomas

Re: Error opening Course after upgrade

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Don't have a solution to your problem ... but ...

Plugins page for FexPage Format @ https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversions.php?plugin=format_flexpage doesn't show a version compatible for 3.5.x.

Besides that, with the recent changes to MoodleRooms, I see that the plugin is offered and maintained by MoodleRooms Development (see link above).  Contact/Lead Maintainer info on same linked page towards the bottom.

This to say you might have to try to contact developers and inquire or change formats until the dust settles @ MR.

'spirit of sharing', Ken