Moodle for mobile

iPhone X Support / iOS

Picture of Felix Radtke
iPhone X Support / iOS

Dear Moodle-Support,

our university uses Moodle as the eLearning platform of choice. Sadly, iPhone X screen resolution is not supported (which means that the app is no fun on the device). When will iPhone X support for the iOS-application be added?

Best,
Felix

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Sergio Comerón Sánchez-Paniagua
Re: iPhone X Support / iOS

The compatibility with the iphone x screen is currently under development (exactly in integration review). For the next version it will be compatible.

You can follow the entry in the tracker: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MOBILE-2445

Best mobile phone booster for home and office.
Re: iPhone X Support / iOS

I can understand it would be difficult for you i am also using iPhone but not that model which you mentioned. There are lots of pros of using iPhone but when i was using it in starting i was facing network problem on mobile and i changed few network providers as well but at the end i understand there is a problem or low & bad network signal in that particular are where i was residing to rectify this problem i contact with Mobile Phone Network Booster for Home & Office provider company and believe me after the installation of cell phone booster i felt good voice quality over my phone than earlier.