Quiz - Unlock Completion Options (mistake - clicked)

Quiz - Unlock Completion Options (mistake - clicked)

by FP NSW -
Number of replies: 1

HI, 

I am using Moodle 3.3. I noticed that one of the quizzes in my course, don't seem to be registering in Activity Completion reports. But i can see the students have attempted it and I can see their grades(view attempts). I checked the quiz activity and I can see that someone has gone to 'Activity Completion' and clicked 'Unlock Completion Options'. Now i understand what has happened, students are not seeing the Quiz as completed, so:

1)how do i make all the results for their attempts appear in Activity completion?

2) How do i make the 'Activity Completion' in the activity, go back to saying 'unlock completion options'?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to FP NSW

Re: Quiz - Unlock Completion Options (mistake - clicked)

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Jessie,

If you reset the completion options then save, all completion information for the quiz will be regenerated according to the new settings. The edit quiz settings page will then say 'Completion options locked' with an 'Unlock completion options' button.

If you ticked require grade, the students who have already attempted the quiz and obtained a grade will show in the activity completion report as having completed the activity.

Please see the section 'What happens when you unlock' in the documentation Activity completion settings for further details.