General plugins

JMAIL plugin Update

Picture of Gaspar Tessi
JMAIL plugin Update

Hello how are you? in my work (FLACSO University), we update the JMAIL plugin so that it can be used in versions 3.1, 3.2 ... up to 3.5 and also some accessibility improvements to navigate with JAWS, the problem is that it can not be uploaded as a new plugin but neither can be added as a contribution anywhere, and try to communicate with Juan Leyva (JMAIL's creator) but I did not get an answer, is there any possibility of sharing it with the community? Thank you! 

Average of ratings: -
senen_futuractiva
Re: JMAIL plugin Update

Thank you very much for sharing your update, Gaspar, it will be very useful for us, and, as it can be seen in the thread of the Jmail block, it will be useful for other people too, since they are also wondering about this update.

Which version did you use as starting point for the update?

In the Jmail block page the latest version dates from 30 november 2016, 22:06, whereas the one from Github dates from 20 Jun 2017, this is because a bug was found which had to do with the dropdown boxes for filtering users within a course and I think it was only updated there in Github for it was discovered and solved in May 2017.

https://github.com/jleyva/moodle-block_jmail

Picture of Gaspar Tessi
Re: JMAIL plugin Update

I used the version of November 30, 2016