Text boxes not working

Text boxes not working

by Cristina Rubio -
Number of replies: 5
Hello everyone! 

Our platform was recently changed into Moodle 3.

For some odd reason the text boxes used are not showing correctly, they display outside the margin stablished. 

Text box goes out of squareText box goes out of square

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Cristina Rubio

Re: Text boxes not working

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

This doesn't look like a core theme. Which theme is it and is it definitely compatible with your new version of Moodle?

In reply to Howard Miller

by Cristina Rubio -

We were using the past version of Moodle and we changed into  3.5 recently, However, all our boxes now show this way.

In order to have it configured  we have to avoid using boxes.  I even tried editing the web design but had no luck. 

In reply to Cristina Rubio

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Yet you don't answer my question about the theme...

by Cristina Rubio -

This was a text box  created directly in Mooodle.  I'm not sure what you mean by the theme since I am no expert in this program.  However, every text box we insert displays this way. 

by Howard Miller -

I just asked you what theme your site is using. 

If it's not a standard/core theme then try switching to the Boost theme to see if the problem goes away. 

It's just to isolate the source of the problem. 

Average of ratings: Useful (1)