Moodle for mobile

Entirely remove moodle desktop app (v. 3.4) from linux ubuntu 18.04.1

Picture of Tobi Es
Entirely remove moodle desktop app (v. 3.4) from linux ubuntu 18.04.1

Hello,

so I've recently installed the Moodle Desktop application on my linux ubuntu distribution. For some time now I try to reinstall the application, to start from the scratch. But apparently I'm failing to uninstall the config files which reside somewhere.

I've googled, looked at the FAQ and searched the forums but no discussion seem to fit to my problem as they, as far as I understand, all relate to moodle server installation. 

What I've tried so far is to delete the .AppImage and the com.moodle.moodlemobile directory which has been created from where I first started the appimage. Then I even restarted my machine to make sure no instance or whatever is running in the background. Eventhough, when I unpack and start the fresh unpacked appimage, I'm directly logged into the moodle website I set up before.

Bottom line: My guess that there must be config file residing somewhere, which I didn't delete.

Does anyone has an educated guess where I can find this config? Or does this has anything to do with my Ubuntu?

Excuse myself for this very basic question, but we all needed to start somewhere right? smile

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Tobi Es
Re: Entirely remove moodle desktop app (v. 3.4) from linux ubuntu 18.04.1

Promptly I found it by myself.

Seems all configuration files reside in ~/.config.

Topic can be closed.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)