policy view page not showing to certain locations

policy view page not showing to certain locations

by Ruth Ruane -
Number of replies: 0

Hi I am have Moodle 3.5.1+ (Build: 20180727) Version 2018051701.04 Stable version installed. 

I love all the updates and the website is running so smoothly except for one issue I haven't been able to resolve. When someone tries to register and they live in a particular location, so far I have the US and Australia and maybe others that haven't been in touch. They say that when they click on register Nothing happens, does not go to a register page. I am based in Ireland and it works fine for me and we have had new registrations from Ireland. Before doing the upgrade and enabling the privacy policy to get through before registering people from all locations could register. The work around I am using is to to create their account for them and click on the consent for them. When I do this there seems to be no issue with them logging in or using the site from their location so I the problem must be around the privacy policy. 

My website is http://www.naturalperfumeacademy.com has anyone else come across this? I have been searching for a solution for a few weeks now but couldn't turn up anything. 

Average of ratings: -