Integrate Google drive via LTI into Moodle (using "Course Kit")

Integrate Google drive via LTI into Moodle (using "Course Kit")

by Nadav Kavalerchik -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Has anyone tried the new Google drive "Course Kit" LTI connection, yet?

See link: https://eductechalogy.org/2018/07/18/the-long-awaited-g-suite-integration-is-here-introducing-course-kit/

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Nadav Kavalerchik

Re: Integrate Google drive via LTI into Moodle (using "Course Kit")

by Sean Mullins -

I am interested in this as well.  I just learned of course kit, and will be speaking with others in my school district about tying it into our Moodle server.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)

Svar: Integrate Google drive via LTI into Moodle (using "Course Kit")

by Peter Liljedahl -

Hi!

Now I have begun testing the Google CourseKit at our Moodlesite. It seems to work somewhat as suspected, like Google Classroom. Maybe it can be a great feature in some circumstances. But wouldn´t it be nice with an assignment-submission plugin instead with similar functions?

I think CourseKit LTI lack to much to be an assignment alternative, perhaps if using before the real assignment submission.

A CourseKit playlist:

Average of ratings: Useful (1)

Re: Integrate Google drive via LTI into Moodle (using "Course Kit")

by Nancy Atterberry -

I just learned of Course Kit. So very interested. Wondering how it's going for those that are piloting.  When attaching a Google doc to Moodle using the filepicker, is the attached a copy of the document? Will subsequent changes made to the Google doc appear in the attached document in Moodle? Thanks.