Invalid response: larrow

Invalid response: larrow

by Martha Carolina Borrero -
Number of replies: 7

Hi,

I get the next message when I open the dashboard. I upgraded the moodle version from 3.4.4 to 3.5.1.

larrow => Detectado valor de respuesta no válido: Invalid external api response: the value is "", the server was expecting "raw" type
Error code: invalidresponse
* line 424 of /lib/externallib.php: invalid_response_exception thrown
* line 233 of /lib/externallib.php: call to external_api::clean_returnvalue()
* line 59 of /lib/ajax/service.php: call to external_api::call_external_function()

somebody could help me please?

Thanks. 

Carolina

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martha Carolina Borrero

Re: Invalid response: larrow

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Are you using a non-core theme? If you are, try again with a core theme (e.g. Boost)

In reply to Howard Miller

Yes, I'm using a non-core theme, I tried with the Boost theme and the message does not appear. 

If the problem is in the custom theme, could you give me an idea of the problem? 

Until version 3.4.4 worked well

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I think you should take this up with whoever provided the theme.

At the very least, you'll need to tell us the name of the theme. 

I'm also going to move this to the Themes forum...

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi, Yes this is possibly a theme problem, but we need the name of the theme first. If you have purchased the theme then we are not able to find a fix for it without being able to test it first. Meaning you would need to be able to let the person helping you to have a copy of the theme. On the other hand if it is a Free Moodle theme then there is a chance we can help you a little quicker! So we need the name and the version of the theme. Thanks Mary
In reply to Mary Evans

Thanks Mary, 

The theme is the free clean theme customized by me.  

I will take the clean version of version 3.5.1 and I will make the respective modifications. I hope to succeed.

Carolina.

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi, Ok...In that case it could be that you added something to the theme /clean / config.php as "larrow" is an old setting that adds left (or "rareow" ) right arrows in the navbar breadcrumb. If you added that then that is where the message is probably coming from, or related to. Hope this helps? Mary