Having the result of a Choice affect TEACHER's data

Having the result of a Choice affect TEACHER's data

by The Tester -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

First of all, can I make an Assignment and then have a Choice inside it? How do I do this? (I'm not actually running Moodle right now)

Then, how do I have the results of this Choice change the data in a *Teacher's* profile, for example, if a Teacher poses a question "Does everyone think I should teach in Swedish instead of French [Yes/No]", all students answering Yes would mean that a Teacher's language in the user database would change to Swedish.

Also, I would like to have the choice appear on all Assignments that that Teacher has assigned, but not on the Course page. How do I do this?

(Btw, would another module be better for this? Which one of "Survey", "Quiz", or "Questionnaire" would be appropriate? They all sound like the same thing....it's so confusing...)

Thanks,

The Tester.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to The Tester

Re: Having the result of a Choice affect TEACHER's data

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
The Choice mod sort of stands alone - the data it generates does not directly affect anything else at this stage.
hope that helps!

thanks,
smile

Dan