Showing ladder with player on each side moving up or down in response to questions

Showing ladder with player on each side moving up or down in response to questions

by Paul Asquith -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

I hope this is the best forum for me to ask this question, if not please let me know.

I have been looking at the vast array of excellent available plugins trying to find one that does what I want, but so far have not been able to.

The scenario is that I want to display a ladder where Avatar one appears on the left and Avatar two appears on the right. Each Avatar moves up or down their side in response to the answer to a player selected question, selected from pre-existing possibilities. Ideally the player would be able to select which Avatar they wish to play as.

An example of how this could be used would Avatar 1 would be Aircraft Passenger, Avatar 2 would be Cabin Crew

If the ladder is showing how to maintain calmness in a aircraft

Avatar 1 question can I have a drink please.

Avatar 2 responses a/ Yes certainly b/ NO!

If the player selected b then the Avatar 1 and 2 would move up their sides of the ladder towards disruption at the top.

If the player selected a then they would both stay where they were.

the next question would again move them up or down the ladder as a result of their response.

Does anyone have any suggestions of a plugin that would allow this?

Regards

Paul

Average of ratings: -