Problem with poodll key

Problem with poodll key

by Albert Ramsbottom -
Number of replies: 3

Hi

We have a working version of the poodll plugin on an old install 1.9 but this doesnt require a key. We have a new set of servers, one test, one dev and the live url and require a key. I do not know who signed up for this so we do not know the login details.

What can we do, our old version is currently working

Cheers

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Albert Ramsbottom

Re: Problem with poodll key

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Albert,

Thanks for sticking with us since 1.9, thats awesome. That was based on really different technology (Flash, Red5, Legacy files). Now its HTML5 and a whole lot of other things. 

What version of Moodle is on your new servers? If you tell me your URL I can check if you have an account on Poodll.com. If you don't its pretty easy to go and make one. Just take a free trial from the pricing page and you can get a key for your live URL in a few minutes. Its best to check the getting started page first though.

https://poodll.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/19000078690-getting-started

Justin

In reply to Justin Hunt

by Albert Ramsbottom -

Thanks Justin

I dont suppose you know why I am getting an error on audio recording saying below:

NotAllowedError : Permission Denied

Albert

In reply to Albert Ramsbottom

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Thats a browser permissions error. The browser is not granting the site access to the mic/webcam.

You will get this if the site is not HTTPS sometimes, and other times if you simply ignored or denied the permissions dialog when it showed. Usually in the browser address bar there is a mic/cam icon that you can click to redo the permissions if you messed them up.

J