Link to Youtube videos

Link to Youtube videos

by Elisabetta T -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help with an issue about external links.

I would like users to access a series of Youtube videos (22 videos in 22 languages) as pop ups. I have a series of tabs in different languages in the main course page, but currently the Youtube video is not one click away: users have to click on 2 o 3 different pages to get access to it. I'd like users to click the tab and see the video straight away. 

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you,

Ely

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Elisabetta T

Re: Link to Youtube videos

by Thomas Colby -

Hi Ely,

"I'd like users to click the tab and see the video straight away. "

Maybe you can provide a screenshot of one of the tabs with a link, I don't understand why a single link doesn't lead directly to the respective video.

If you want users to see the video "straight away" you can insert/embed the video on the page. I have attached screen shots of one of my modules with a YouTube video inserted.

Attachment YouTube Video Inserted.jpg
Attachment YouTube Video.jpg
In reply to Thomas Colby

Re: Link to Youtube videos

by Elisabetta T -

Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

I can't see the options displayed in your screenshots on my editing page, therefore I assume that I don't have admin rights (or I only have admin rights at course level). 

I forgot to mention that the videos that I'd like to embed are in a grid format, where at the moment I can only include images. Apologies but I can't include a screenshot as the content is confidential sad

Thank you for your kind help, I really appreciate that!

Ely