If I navigate to a course, it never updates to include the course title/link nor will it add any normal activity to the breadcrumb. The breadcrumb will add administrative tools and settings/reports to the breadcrumb. Accessing a report within a course will still only show "My courses" and then the report link.
Small example of what I am talking about below. This is the same location, but the 3.5 is our upgraded development server and the 3.1 is our test server. Please ignore the home/dashboard as that does not factor into this issue, as it persisted no matter what the homepage was set to.
I have swapped themes around and they all do the same thing. I've also disabled or removed any plugins that I though might conflict. The plugin that adds the enrollment dates, for example, has been removed for testing.
I've been hunting through code, but so far I can't figure out the disconnect.
I'm trying to find exactly where in the code that is so I can try to figure out how it is getting lost.