All SCORMS from Articulate Rise are not marking complete, but are completing in SCORM Cloud

Re: All SCORMS from Articulate Rise are not marking complete, but are completing in SCORM Cloud

by Mathew Gancarz -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers

I'm not entirely sure if this will help, but you could try setting Grading method to:

• Learning objects - The number of completed/passed learning objects

In reply to Mathew Gancarz

Re: All SCORMS from Articulate Rise are not marking complete, but are completing in SCORM Cloud

by Jenny Armanious -

Hi,

I know this is an older post, but I'm wondering if the change in grading method to Learning objects did the trick? 

In reply to Jenny Armanious

by Michael Fally -

hi everyone, 

yes this would be interesting for me too. We have problems with Totara 11 / Internet Explorer 11 and Articulate RISE SCORM 1.2 packages. Sometimes users loose the complete status when the exit the course before completing or the course completion of the activity won't be stored. At the end it looks like the user has never touched the activity at all. With Scormcloud everything works fine. I was not able to find the problem still now. What are the steps to get deeping into... maybe its a latency problem? Has anyone else any helpful hints?  digitally michi

In reply to Michael Fally

by Paul Manthey -

Perhaps a little late for an answer, but if someone has the same problem Iike i had:

My solution was (after inspecting the table '<prefix>_scorm_scoes_track' in moodles database) to set

the require_status in Activity completion to passed because there the element 'cmi.core.lesson_status' 

gives back the value 'passed', not 'completed'.

Good luck

Average of ratings: Useful (1)