How to redirect user to the educational content in Moodle if the test was failed?

How to redirect user to the educational content in Moodle if the test was failed?

by Павел Иванов -
Number of replies: 2

Good evening, dear community members!

I have a question: I want to build two courses in Moodle: in the "Physics" course I want to have one theoretical block with materials (let's say, Classical Mechanics) and one test, in the "Calculus" I want to have theory materials related to the "Derivatives". If the test failed, I want to redirect student to the materials about "Derivatives", then back to the test again.

How can I do that?

I saw the plugin called Domoscio: https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_domoscio

But I doubt that it can connect entities in a way I need for the learning trajectory I want to build.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Павел Иванов

Re: How to redirect user to the educational content in Moodle if the test was failed?

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

Can a quiz be connected to another resource? mmmm maybe not, but interesting idea. Perhaps in the Overall Feedback a link to the materials?   

In reply to Павел Иванов

Re: How to redirect user to the educational content in Moodle if the test was failed?

by Jon Witts -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The lesson activity allows for basic testing of content and branched navigation dependent on the outcome of those tests... Lesson_activity

Jon