Very General Question: Framework

Very General Question: Framework

by Colleen DeMaris -
Number of replies: 1

Hi everyone,

I am a programmer working on a particular project. I'm trying to explore options that will help with this particular project. The idea is that I want to create a database of tests, in order for a set of students to take them and be able to see their results. (Eventually more will come of this project, but for what I'm looking for right now that's really the overall plan.) I'm currently using a framework that allows this, but it has quite a lot of bugs and just won't allow much of the small details that I've been told are wanted.

It is easy to see that Moodle allows for full courses to be added and edited as wanted, which is fantastic. However, do any of you know if it is possible to simply have a user created, give them a list of tests (sorted in an order/divided by topic) and let them be able to see their results after taking the test?

I have looked through a lot of the moodle.org site, and while it provides a great deal of information it doesn't provide the answer to that. I'm not looking for details, hopefully just a general "Yes that could totally happen, just set up the site and maybe ignore this section of the files", or "nah Moodle just deals with full courses". 

Thank you so much! smile

Average of ratings: -