Administration >> Configuration >> Modules >> Forum

things
And I can get feeds from other places
but I want rss feeds of the posts that are made in the forums
How do I do this

In
 Administration >> Configuration >> Modules >> Forum
it says
"This switch will enable the possibility of RSS feeds for all forums. You will still need to turn feeds on manually in the settings for each forum."
But I can't find where I turn it on

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lee D

Re: rss feeds from the forums

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Lee,

Please note that the update forum page includes the option to set "RSS feed for this activity" to none, discussions or posts.
Attachment forum_update.png
In reply to Helen Foster

by Monico Briseño -
Picture of Testers
Hi, Helen. Let tell you that we have moodle 1.5.3, but in forum section doesn´t appear those RSS options. Is there other way to configure them?

Cheers
Mónico

In reply to Monico Briseño

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hmm, as far as I know, the options are available when you edit/update a particular forum within a course, as long as the site administrator has enabled RSS in Administration >> Configuration >> Variables and Administration >> Configuration >> Modules >> Forum.

As you've enabled RSS, but still can't see the options, perhaps there is a bug somewhere. thoughtful
In reply to Helen Foster

by Lee D -
How do I get to the forum update page? I can't find it
In reply to Lee D

by Helen Foster -
Hi Lee,

Please enter your forum then click the button "Update this Forum" (top, right).
Average of ratings: Useful (1)