Permission Error on Course Enrol page

Permission Error on Course Enrol page

by Sophia Canedo -
Number of replies: 4

Hello All!

I am receiving an error on the enrol page when I am logged in as a student on my sight. 

I am not sure why it is occurring. I have gone over permissions and tried to isolate the issue to no avail. Its happening in every course in every category. 

Any insight would be helpful.

Here is the error:

Enrol Error

Any help would be awesome!

Blessings, 

Sophia

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sophia Canedo

Re: Permission Error on Course Enrol page

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Please enable debugging on your site - https://docs.moodle.org/en/Debugging - and see if some additional debug information is provided.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Sophia Canedo -

Dear David,

Thank you so much for suggesting that! I have a new lead now smile 

Developer Error

Any thoughts?

Blessings, 

Sophia

In reply to Sophia Canedo

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Congratulations Sophia! You found a bug in Moodle smile I am able to reproduce the problem and I described it and its reasons as a new issue MDL-62775. I also provided a workaround there that might help you, too.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Sophia Canedo -

Dear David,

Yay! I feel so relieved that there is a simple fix! 

Thank you so much for your amazing help and time! I am super happy! 

Be blessed! 

Blessings,

Sophia