Assignment Timestamps

Assignment Timestamps

by Eliot Kirkcaldy -
Number of replies: 0

Hi all

I have delegates who need to upload along with their assignment a number of pieces of evidence, Word documents, PowerPoints, emails etc. over a long period. my problem is how to identify new uploads or changed uploads. i.e. if they upload a Word document called 'Doc1' then next week delete and replace with a new 'Doc1' I cant tell as no timestamp / upload time next to each file uploaded.

I have also set up notify grader about submissions which helps but this email does not contain any details of the specific file uploaded. can it?

So my question is can a timestamp be visible next to each file and not just the 'last modified' I need to be able to what has been modified? or as another example they upload 2 files this weeks and 1 next week I cant see that all I see is 3 files, with a last modified of the latest upload and not that it was 2 last week and 1 this week. or if it cant can I done the email notifications adding in the file name into this email.?    

Current settings...

Require student to click submit button ..No

Attempts reopened ..Automatically until pass

maximum attempts .. unlimited

Moodle Version 3.3.4

im happy with these settings as we cant have the assignment locked until its been marked.

any help would be great

Eliot

Average of ratings: -