General help

Activity navigation moodle 3.4.3

Picture of Leandro Coutinho
Activity navigation moodle 3.4.3

I upgraded moodle version from 3.2 to 3.4.3, but the activity navigation does not appear. Anybody knows if i need enable some option?

Thank's any help!

Average of ratings: -
moi!!! it is what is is...
Re: Activity navigation moodle 3.4.3
Documentation writersParticularly helpful Moodlers

Can you please be a bit more precise as to what you mean by "activity navigation"? What activities are we talking about? A little more detail would help I expect. What theme do you use, that might have a bearing as well? 

Hi Colin!

I am talk about this feature: 

I am using Decaf theme.

Thank you!

Mary Cooch
Documentation writersMoodle Course Creator Certificate holdersMoodle HQParticularly helpful MoodlersTestersTranslators

Hello. You will probably need to get your theme upgraded to support these links.

Picture of Howard Miller
Core developersDocumentation writersParticularly helpful MoodlersPlugin developers

It might be worth updating the docs to say... "only in Boost". 

Mary Cooch
Documentation writersMoodle Course Creator Certificate holdersMoodle HQParticularly helpful MoodlersTestersTranslators

Well it works with Clean as well.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
moi!!! it is what is is...
Documentation writersParticularly helpful Moodlers

Thanks Mary, that helps, but he is not using Boost or Clean sad So change Theme or drop the plugin?  

Mary Cooch

If you don't see this Leandro, then you need to make sure your theme is updated to display these links.

Thank you everyone!

In the Clean and Boost Theme worked fine.  The Decaf does not worked, even using the last update.