[3.4] Conversion failed with error:Could not find readonly pages for grade xxx

[3.4] Conversion failed with error:Could not find readonly pages for grade xxx

by Richard van Iwaarden -
Number of replies: 6
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
As I had many problems with unoconv I switched to Google for converting PDF files submitted in an assignment.

However, I'm getting some new errors:

Does anyone know what these errors mean?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard van Iwaarden

Re: [3.4] Conversion failed with error:Could not find readonly pages for grade xxx

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Richard,

It would seem that each of those conversions had something go wrong so that a pdf was not created. First thing I would check is what were the type of files submitted.  Google has a very limited number (9) of files that it will accept for conversion when compared to unoconv (74).

Plus, it has been a while and my memory is not the greatest, I seem to remember one or two of the types listed for Google didn't actually work a few months ago.

In reply to AL Rachels

Re: [3.4] Conversion failed with error:Could not find readonly pages for grade xxx

You are right!

Thank you. This can be marked as solved.

In reply to Richard van Iwaarden

by Glenn Pillsbury -

Hi Richard,

Do you recall what the problem file types were in that issue? I have just run into this error myself.  We're using unoconv, not Google.

Thanks!

In reply to Glenn Pillsbury

I think it were .odt files that caused the problems for us.

In reply to AL Rachels

It does seem this crashed the scheduled task for PDF conversion though... so do I have to remove those tasks for unsupported formats manually out of the database every time???