does anyone know the solution?
I've been having this problem as well. My understanding is that it's caused by plugins wanting different versions of the Android support library. That issue can be resolved with the cordova-android-support-gradle-release plugin. I resolved that issue by adding the following to my config.xml:
<gap:plugin name="cordova-android-support-gradle-release" source="npm" >
<variable name = "ANDROID_SUPPORT_VERSION" value = "27.1.0" /> <!--forces plugins to use same version of android support library-->
...unfortunately that gives me a new error in phonegap:
Error: /project/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output: Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:font ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:fontStyle ERROR: In <declare-styleable> FontFamilyFont, unable to find attribute android:fontWeightI think the FontFamily stuff is required by the newer android versions.
OK, I don't get that error and am able to successfully compile if I also set the android-targetSdkVersion to 27.
However, the app now crashes when I launch it with this exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/google/android/gms/common/util/zzw;
I think this is because I've got a conflict between the phonegap-plugin-push plugin and the cordova-plugin-google-analytics plugin, where they want different versions of some library. If you're not using the analytics plugin, tell me if this works for you.
Hi Grayson Bartlet,
Which method you are trying for building app local or online phonegap build
I also got such a error :Error - Malformed config.xml
really it would be very nice if we could see a complete and step by step document for building an app in moodle site
I had the same problem with the fonts I take these steps to find the solution:
After finding the solution I have reported it and it is already in the Wiki: