MoodleCloud

Can things be made more clear

Picture of Does This Display
Can things be made more clear

I have been visiting my site once every few months, but still things seem unclear.   Just one example is that I couldn't even tell how to get out of my Portal page without exiting.  After some time I clicked on my site name which took me where I expected a user-friendly, clearly labeled button would take me.  Isn't it usually habitual to make things user-friendly?

Average of ratings: -
Picture of Rick Jerz
Re: Can things be made more clear
Particularly helpful Moodlers

I wonder if you could post a screenshot or two of what you are seeing.  I cannot make any sense of your issue.  Maybe others can.

Mary Cooch
Documentation writersMoodle Course Creator Certificate holdersMoodle HQParticularly helpful MoodlersTestersTranslators

Hello Don. I am just moving your query to the MoodleCloud forum as  I believe you are talking about the MoodleCloud portal and gettting out of that and into your own MoodleCloud site. I presume you were in the portal which you can see to the left of your MoodleCloud site as here:

And I presume you clicked on the link which was the name of your site as here:

Picture of Craig R Morton
Core developersMoodle HQ

Hi,

Can you give some examples of the issues you are having with your MoodleCloud portal?

I'm not sure I know what you mean by "I couldn't even tell how to get out of my Portal page without exiting".

Many thanks.