How can I see grades of students who have unenrolled after a semester is over?

How can I see grades of students who have unenrolled after a semester is over?

by Joseph Hoffswell -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I am moving on to a new university and the former college that I worked at needs copies of my gradebooks from the past year.  When I go to my gradebooks from the Fall semester, almost no students show up and it says only 4 or 5 students are enrolled.  How do I revert the gradebook to when my course was full? I did not export the grades for the Fall semester, and I do not keep a paper gradebook.  No course software I have used before has ever removed a student along with their grades completely from the gradebook.  I can look at courses I have had on blackboard and canvas from 4 years ago and see all my students and their grades.  How do I do this with moodle so I can see my full gradebook from earlier in the year?  Thanks for the help.

If this has been covered, I apologize, but I am on a time crunch and did not have the time to search through the forums.

In reply to Joseph Hoffswell

Re: How can I see grades of students who have unenrolled after a semester is over?

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

You could try this:

Navigate to the course, select the Quiz element of the course.

1. In the Administration pane select Grades>Grad history

2. Grade item = the quiz name

3. At the Date from area select the Enable checkbox and change date value back to the course’s start date

4. Select the Revised grades only checkbox.

5. Select the Submit button.

6. Download as a .xlsx file

Good Luck.

In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

Re: How can I see grades of students who have unenrolled after a semester is over?

by Joseph Hoffswell -

Thanks, my former dept chair told me not to worry about it. This can be marked as resolved.