We are performing moodle upgrade from 2.5 to 2.7
The moodle is hosted on centos 7, php 5.6 and mysql 5.6
During the database upgrade we see the below error:
Field "address" does not exist in table "user"
Error code: ddlfieldnotexist
- line 574 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: ddl_field_missing_exception thrown
- line 595 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to database_manager->change_field_type()
- line 2491 of /lib/db/upgrade.php: call to database_manager->change_field_precision()
- line 1560 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_main_upgrade()
- line 361 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_core()
FYI i have done the Barracuda update. What else am I missing here?
Thanks in advance.