Error: mdb->get_record() found more than one record!

Error: mdb->get_record() found more than one record!

by Paul Lindgreen -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Php error logs showing many of the following Notices in my dev environment while running jmeter scripts (jmeter indicates all pages returned successfully):

[24-May-2018 14:16:38 xxxxx] PHP Notice:  Error: mdb->get_record() found more than one record!<ul style="text-align: left" data-rel="backtrace"><li>line 1570 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: call to debugging()</li><li>line 1530 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_sql()</li><li>line 1509 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_select()</li><li>line 44 of \my\lib.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()</li><li>line 77 of \my\index.php: call to my_get_page()</li></ul> in E:\moodle\m23\lib\weblib.php on line 3111

Not sure how to troubleshoot this, a vague error message and I dont know how to duplicate the error from the front end, Any suggestions?

If I cannot solve this I may need to remove Notices from my php error logs in production as the file would become huge in a short period.

====

environment; win2008r2/IIS75, Moodle 3.3,php7.1

Average of ratings: -