help by phone?

Re: help by phone?

by Howard Miller -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Please also note that the docs are a Wiki. If something is confusing and you take the time to figure it out please update the docs to make it better for everybody. 

In reply to Howard Miller

by Josie Sevilla -

I love the docs. They are very well done and very informative. In the docs, I learned that I could change student permissions so they can do more in the courses. But then found that I can't and we can't seem to figure out why. I'm still working on it. Thank you for all your help. 

In reply to Josie Sevilla

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Josie if you can't change permissions it is perhaps because you yourself don't have the relevant permissions.

In reply to Josie Sevilla

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Josie, I have been using Moodle since 2008 and have never needed to change student permissions. But maybe so, since there are many ways that people use Moodle.  What do you find students cannot do?