Essential thème with 3.5 (screenshots)

Essential thème with 3.5 (screenshots)

by Jovan Kostov -
Number of replies: 2

Hello there,

I updated my Moodle yesterday and I noticed that it works very well. There is only a "little" warning (sorry, printscreens are in French) that this theme might not be compatible with the 3.5 version. Here we go :

Since yesterday I made all kind of updates and it seems to me that there is not a major issue. The warning appears only above the Administration area of the site :

What is your experience with the Essential theme and the 3.5 version? I only use this theme because it fits very well for what I am doing and I would like to thank, since I have the occasion, the developpers!

And yes, every suggestion is welcome ;)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jovan Kostov

Re: Essential thème with 3.5 (screenshots)

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

If there is a 3.5 version, then it is designed for your version of Moodle so you should upgrade.  I am sure Gareth would not have released it if it was not working.  3.5 just released so I am not sure how many people will have upgraded yet...

In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Essential thème with 3.5 (screenshots)

by Jovan Kostov -

No Emma : there is no 3.5 version in the Theme Plugin versions - the last one is 3.4. And the goal of my post was not to ask but to provide an information that the 3.4 version of the theme works under 3.5 wink