I am attempting the upgrade from 3.1 to 3.5, an upgrade our site is compelled to do due to the GDPR requirements.
All has been going to plan except when I get to the the step to do the upgrade via the online interface.
The error I'm getting is:
Debug info: Field 'id' doesn't have a default value
INSERT INTO mdl_task_adhoc (classname,component,nextruntime) VALUES(?,?,?)
0 => '\\core\\task\\refresh_mod_calendar_events_task',
1 => 'core',
2 => 1526610553,
Error code: dmlwriteexception
- line 489 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
- line 1300 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 1346 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()
- line 897 of /lib/db/upgrade.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()
- line 1797 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_main_upgrade()
- line 518 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_core()
Could anyone provide some urgent support/suggestions on why I may be getting this during a 3.1 to 3.5 upgrade.