invalidrecord pop up on Dashboard

invalidrecord pop up on Dashboard

by Silvia Pinheiro -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

Recently I upgraded the Moodle version from 3.2.8 to 3.3.5 and when I open the Dashboard page there is a popup displaying "invalidrecord". Since it is currently on the development server, I enabled the debugging messages and the error is the following:

SELECT * FROM {external_functions} WHERE name = ?
[array (
  0 => 'core_calendar_get_action_events_by_course',
)]
Error code: invalidrecord
* line 1533 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: dml_missing_record_exception thrown
* line 1509 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_select()
* line 73 of \lib\externallib.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()
* line 185 of \lib\externallib.php: call to external_api::external_function_info()
* line 59 of \lib\ajax\service.php: call to external_api::call_external_function()

I changed the site theme to Boost and it didn't improve.

If I hide the course overview block from the Dashboard, the popup doesn't show, so it seems to be related to that block.

I was trying to know if it's related to some old records from previous versions, if I should delete something from the database but I don't see big records on the events table.

As far as I know, we didn't create events on any course, could it be related to that? 

Could someone point me in the right direction to debug this better? We would like to use this block, but for now, it seems the only solution would be to remove it from the Dashboard once we move to the production server.

Regards,

Silvia

Attachment invalidrecord_error.png
Average of ratings: -