Login Problem

Login Problem

by prabhu d -
Number of replies: 3

I logged in moodle.net and could not login in moodle.org.

how to resolve.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to prabhu d

Re: Login Problem

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

I'm assuming you mean that you logged in to moodle.org but couldn't log in to moodle.net, right? I just tried and managed to log in to moodle.net, so hopefully it was a temporary blip which is now resolved. However, if you encounter the problem again, please email support@moodle.org.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Sharon Work -

Helen, 

I had the same problem.  I am VERY new to Moodle, so I downloaded the 3.52 material for Windows, built my lesson plan unit module for my graduate course, then couldn't log into it later on.  I can log in on Moodle.net, but not Moodle.org.  The same username and password did not work for both! 

I wrote to support@moodle.org for assistance, but wanted to see if a resolution here in a forum was quicker.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Sharon

In reply to Sharon Work

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Sharon,

Sorry to hear you are having problems logging in. However it sounds as though you are trying to log in to your organisation's Moodle site, and not moodle.org? If so, you will need to contact someone responsible for the site.