Learning plan supervisor can't see learner's info

Learning plan supervisor can't see learner's info

by Ramon Ovelar -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,

I have created a role ("learning supervisor") to manage and rate learning plans at a category context. Below you can see the list of permissions assigned on a category and cohort basis. Everything works fine, these "learning supervisors" being able to create learning templates, assign them to cohorts and rate them. "learning supervisors" can reach to each student learning plan using the category administration menu or the learning plans block (dashboard), when prompted. All this have been used in an online course to university teachers where Moodle competencies feature was one the main subjects. However, there is one thing I couldn't manage to configure: once inside the learning plan "learning supervisors" lose track of which student they are rating. Attached captures show, for the same URL, what admins and "learning supervisors" are seeing. What could I add to my role definition in order to improve this? Where this or these additional permissions have to be assigned, on a category or user context?.

Many thanks for your help.

Ramón Ovelar (​e​Cam​pus​ UPV/EHU)
www.ehu.eus/ecampus

Permissions assigned on a user context (Cohort)

Users

Review a user competencymoodle/competency:usercompetencyreview          
View a user competencymoodle/competency:usercompetencyview     
View evidence of prior learning of a usermoodle/competency:userevidenceview       

Comment on a learning planmoodle/competency:plancomment       
Manage learning plansmoodle/competency:planmanage                    
Request review of a learning planmoodle/competency:planrequestreview                     
Review a learning planmoodle/competency:planreview                         
View all learning plansmoodle/competency:planview   

Course
Set competency ratingmoodle/competency:competencygrade  

Permissions assigned on a category context

Block: Learning plans
View learning plans blockblock/lp:view                          

System
View the site administration tree (but not all the pages in it)moodle/site:configview                          

Users
Comment on a user competencymoodle/competency:usercompetencycomment                          
Request review of a user competencymoodle/competency:usercompetencyrequestreview                          
Review a user competencymoodle/competency:usercompetencyreview                          
View a user competencymoodle/competency:usercompetencyview                          

Course categories
View competency frameworksmoodle/competency:competencyview                          
Manage learning plan templatesmoodle/competency:templatemanage                          
View learning plan templatesmoodle/competency:templateview                          

Course
View site-wide cohortsmoodle/cohort:view                          
Set competency ratingmoodle/competency:competencygrade                          
View course competenciesmoodle/competency:coursecompetencyview  

Attachment admin_capture.PNG
Attachment supervisor_capture.PNG
Average of ratings: -