Upgraded from 2.9 to 3.0 to 3.4 latest this morning. No errors during install but when I log in to the site I get the following. Clicking continue brings me right back to this page. The more information page is info on coding errors, nothing about this specific error:
Update registration on Moodle.net
Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Invalid core subtype "register" in renderer request
Is there any work around for now? I am totally down, can not get past the registration page no matter what I click on.
I had planned on some other site updates while I had it in maintenance mode but I can't do anything.
I upgraded Friday May 4th. Getting same issue however our users are still able to operate the system.
Same with me, when I upgrade my moodle 2.9 to 3.0 and to 3.4 no error during the upgrade but when I logged in to the admin site, it gives me an error of "Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: Invalid core subtype "register" in renderer request".
When I turned on my debug mode I got the error message below.
Debug info: register
Error code: codingerror
- line 207 of /lib/outputfactories.php: coding_exception thrown
- line 389 of /lib/outputfactories.php: call to renderer_factory_base->standard_renderer_classnames()
- line 2380 of /lib/outputlib.php: call to theme_overridden_renderer_factory->get_renderer()
- line 864 of /lib/pagelib.php: call to theme_config->get_renderer()
- line 113 of /admin/registration/index.php: call to moodle_page->get_renderer()