Anti Virus Issues after install

Anti Virus Issues after install

by Chris Simpson -
Number of replies: 2

Hi All,

After installing 3.4 the installation works fine for a minute or 2 then any php file in the admin directory has errors.  i have managed to turn on debugging in time and below is the error shown.

I dont seem to get any error in php files from any other directory.

Warning: require_once(/home/....../public_html/education/lib/antivirus/clamav/classes/scanner.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/......./public_html/education/lib/antivirus/clamav/settings.php on line 29

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/....../public_html/education/lib/antivirus/clamav/classes/scanner.php' (include_path='/home/....../public_html/education/lib/pear:.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/....../public_html/education/lib/antivirus/clamav/settings.php on line 29

Thanks for the help, Chris

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Chris Simpson

Re: Anti Virus Issues after install

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Do you have a file /home/....../public_html/education/lib/antivirus/clamav/classes/scanner.php ?

You should. If not, something has gone wrong moving the Moodle files to where they are. 

In reply to Howard Miller

Re: Anti Virus Issues after install

by Chris Simpson -

it was done by a cpanel installer and that file was missing for some reason so i uploaded it individually and it didnt seem to fix the issue