Limiting Enrollment

Limiting Enrollment

by John P -
Number of replies: 1

Hey everyone I was wondering if someone could help me with this issue.

I'm trying to use Moodle in a corporate environment where we can assign a set number of licenses and then limit the number of users who can be enrolled to that number.

At the moment I've got it setup with self enrollment.  The user can create a user account themselves and use a code to add themselves to the course and a group.  All this works fine, the only issue I'm struggling with is that I can see no way to limit the amount of users who are able to self enroll.  I can't use the max users option in the self enrollment method because there will be multiple customers enrolling in the same course.

I've noticed online that this issue has come up a few times but with no satisfactory solution.  All the solutions I've seen are all from old posts and I was wondering if anyone had a current solution to this issue.

Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John P

Re: Limiting Enrollment

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

You might want to have a look at www.iomad.org. This is a "commercial" version/extension of Moodle. It has a licensing module which I think might do exactly what you are looking for.